Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Telpelin Telpelin is offline

Default How do I restore page setup/view to normal?

I don't know how it happened, but the way my doc is viewed on the screen is
all messed up. There is no margin on it (the blinking line for typing is at
the very top of the page) despite repeated clicking on "Normal Margin." When
I go to "Print Preview" everything looks ok, but the normal view is very off.
The proportions aren't right, but the point is, I don't know how to
restore/reset everything to normal. Please help! Thanks!