Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default purchasing word permanently

I guess that you are following the procedure at
http://www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial/convert.mspx

I would suggest that you try again as it may have been a temporary problem
with the server, but if the problem continues, then you will probably have
to contact your local Microsoft Office 1-800-MICROSOFT (1-800-642-7676)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"swampfox" wrote in message
I have a new computer and it came with a trial subscription of Microsoft
Office Word 2003, but when I tried to convert and purchase a permanent
edition of Word after I endered the "United States" as my country I
received
a "Server Error". Can anyone tell me how to either reach Microsoft online
assistance, or how to correct this problem and complete the process?