Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Mailmerge picture from an Access Database

I don't know much about Access or how it stores the picture information, but
if it stores it as links to separate files as your message seems to imply
then you could use the method described at
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm

Rick wrote:
We run a mailmerge to our members that uses an access database as a
frontend to a mssql database. While we have managed to mailmerge
succesfully the info from queries, however the mailmerge will not
print the members pictures. It does appear to print a reference to
the pictures address. I have seen picures from the database printed
succesfully using access reports, however would prefer the ease of
using word for the merge and formatting. Any ideas to get the picture
to mailmerge to word?