Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I mail merge data to a table in Word?

In Word 2003, you would do it in exactly the same way as you did it in Word
2002. The mail merge process in those two versions of Word is identical.

In both cases, you use a directory type mail merge main document in which
you have a single row table with the merge fields in the cells of that
table. When you execute the merge to a new document, that document will
contain a table with a row of data for each record in the data source.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"woodworm" wrote in message
In Word 2002 I could develop a data source with many fields and then mail
merge to a table in Word. In Word 2003 I can no longer do that. If it is
possible to mail merge to a table in Word 2003, where get I get
instructions?