Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dee Dee is offline

Default I am 62 what did I do, Helppppppppppp

I use norton and all my stuff I had typed is gone but these boxes popping up
are really getting to me.

"dee" wrote:

I opened word and hit my resume and all these boxes come up saying,

Changes have been made to effect the global template do you want to save the
changes, so I try to hit yes or no and can,t get the darn box to go away,
then another box appears and says, the file normal already exists do you want
to replace it, so wher did all my stuff go and what do I do. Please
helpppppppppp.

Dee in Ark