Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
odp odp is offline

Default Bulleted list - line between entries

Word 2007

When I create a bulleted list and I get to the end of the typed line, I hit
enter to create a new bullet.

I don't want the bullet on the next line. I want a blank line in between
bullets. I tried backspacing, deleting the bullet, and then hitting enter to
put in a blank line.

I tried turning off bulleting, creating a blank line, and then turning
bulleting on again.

Nothing has worked. I can't figure out how to do it and clippy doesn't come
forward anymore to say it looks like you are trying to do x.

How to accomplish.

Thank you.

Deb