Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default insert merge code in excel document

AFAIK, you cannot use mail merge with Excel. However, if you are printing
these sheets, I do not see why you could not use a table in Word for the
purpose.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"bsp131" wrote in message
I want to set up a checklist to use for auditing activities. I will print
out a sheet for each company. however, I want to insert the name of the
company at the top of each sheet. Can i insert a merge code in the header
of
an excel document.
Thank you.
--