Default Can I get Word to print duplex to save paper

Make sure you're not mistaking the "Manual duplex" setting for what you're
looking for. Ordinarily, duplexing must be set in the printer Properties.

"akkrug" wrote in message
Daiya,

Thanks for the help. Duplex was a choice under the Print Dialog box!!

Glad
it's Friday!!!!
--
akkrug

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Somewhere in the File Print dialog there should be a setting. The File

Print dialog probably has a dropdown menu, one of the options may be

"Ricoh
settings" or Printer Features or somesuch. Search that dialog

thoroughly.
(The File | Print dialog is produced in conjunction with the printer

driver,
so you definitely need to have the exact driver for the printer

selected.
But only people with the same printer would be able to give you exact
steps).

The printer manufacturer may have relevant info on their website.

On 11/4/05 7:52 AM, "akkrug" wrote:

Chuck,
Do you have any idea how to set a copying machine to print duplex from

a pc?
I tried selecting the buttons that do duplex when copying and this

had no
effect on the Word print I sent to it. The copier is a Ricoh.

Thanks.

Ken K.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word