Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Different headers and footers for even and odd pages fonly one sec

No, this is not a bug. "Different first page" can be applied to selected
sections. When you choose "Different odd and even," Word assumes you plan to
duplex the document and applies the setting to the entire document. There is
no way around this, but of course you can duplicate the Odd Page Header in
the Even Page Header or vice versa.

"MartinCz" wrote in message
Hi.

I am using MS Word 2003.

I have my document devided into sections.

For one of the sections, I want to set, that threre will be different
headers and footer for even and odd pages.

The problem is that this setting always gets applied for the whole

document.
I allways select to apply only for the current section, but it gets

applied
for all sections in the document.

Is this a bug? Or am I doing something wrong?