Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
El Comandante[_2_] El Comandante[_2_] is offline

Default How to import style sheets?

I found the "Organizer" in the "Style" menu, which enables copying styles to
and from normal.dotm. Thanks!

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Two thoughts offhand:

1- When you create your styles why not select the option at the bottom of
the New Style dialog for "New documents based on this template"? That stores
the style in the Normal.dotm rather than in the document, or

2- Related to the above, but create a template of your own which includes
the styles you need & base new files on it.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 1/24/10 3:54 PM, in article
, "El Comandante" El
wrote:

I pretty much use the same styles in every document. It's tedious to create a
new style sheet every time I start a new document. Can I set up an external
style sheet and just import it when I create a new document?

.