Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sisterbelle Sisterbelle is offline

Default Insert Clip Art in Word

When I search for a clip art pic in word, I usually get a lot of options.
However, MOST of them have a yellow X in the lower left corner! When I
double click on the picture to try to insert it, a small window pops up w/a
flashlight "searching" for the icon and it ultimately says it isn't "found."
I know I can go to Online and search, but it's so much more convenient to do
it from Word. This wasn't happening before; don't know exactly when it
started, but it's extremely frustrating. What can I do to get rid of all
these yellow X's?
--
Sisterbelle