Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Printing name badges using Office for Mac 2008

You may want to also post to the Word:mac discussion group through the link below.

==========
"memonmac" wrote in message ...
I have designed a name badge consisting of graphics and text boxes using a
Avery templet
When I print the label, my graphics are too far to the left edge and too far
to the bottom of the label. When I try to move them with he cursor, they
move to much.
How can I make the fit to into the label. I tried using "drawnudgeonepixel"
but it doesn't work.
Any suggestions?
--
I hope this helps you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

or
http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
http://microsoft.com/mac