Jay Freedman

Physically, it is as simple as that. Legally speaking, you may have
bought a license that allows installation only on one PC, but that
differs from one font to another.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:07:53 +0100, "Tosca"
wrote:

Thank you for this information.

If I have access to a second PC, which has a font in this directory which
isn't on my primary PC, can I simply copy the appropriate font from
C:\Windows\Fonts, or isn't it as simple as that?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Fonts are installed in the Windows Fonts folder; they are available to all
Windows programs. Users often ask, "How do I install fonts in Word," but
in
fact you don't install them in Word but in Windows.

so
all may benefit.