Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Custom form for specified Document Properties

Once you've been through the thousand-click dance to get there through the
UI, then you already know that it's "Advanced Document Properties." g

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter Jamieson" wrote in message
Ah, that's what they call it now. I've always looked for stuff like
"Document Properties" or "File Properties".

Thanks.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 01/05/2010 14:34, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
I added the Advanced Document Properties button to the QAT, which gets
you there in one click, two to get to Custom (and the next time you open
it, it will open at Custom).