Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tsilva1943 Tsilva1943 is offline

Default Using a Form to populate a master document

I have a master document that will vary from customer to customer. I want to
use a form at the beginning of the document to enter fields of information
that will be populated throughout the master document. What is the best way
to accomplish this? I do not want to use Merge because it is not a mass
mailing. I basically have a document that is a master template and will have
field variables that change when I want to issue to a new customer. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.