Klaus Linke

Strange, I haven't noticed "Goto" failing, ever...
The Find might not work if you have "Match case" checked in the Find dialog,
since field codes aren't case sensitive.

Perhaps you could mail me the doc to my private email address (... if it
isn't confidential)?
I'm curious why GoTo didn't do the trick.

Regards,
Klaus

"turtleshelby" wrote:
The Goto Field only recognizes the 1st TOC and the Find did not recognize
any
of them with show/hide on or off. This is Word 2003.

"Klaus Linke" wrote:

How do I find the "table identifier code" for a 2nd TOC in Word 2000

Edit Goto Field: TOC

Or display field codes (Alt+F9) and use "Edit Find", searching for
^d TOC

Greetings,
Klaus