Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
spartiaticus spartiaticus is offline

Default Changing outline level modifies currrent style settings in Word 20

Why does Word 2007 always apply a style modification every time I promote or
demote an outline level in my document? Previous versions of Word retained
the style and font unaltered whenerver an oultine level change was made. If
there is a setting to prevent automatic application of a different style,
someone please let me know where this is. I'm tired of always needing to
reformat my fonts and other document settings when modifying the ouline
level.

Thanks in advance.