Sebastian A.

Default Insert the same text in more places but only type it once

Hello,

I'm creating this "template style" document, where I'd like people to insert
a certain text at the begining and then that "text variable" would appear in
different places in the document where I set them to appear. The rest of the
document might remain unchanged, but that "text variable" is very important
to appear everywhere.

Is there anyway I could do this, as it would simplify our work a lot, not to
type/copy-paste the same text in 100 places in a document.

Thank you