Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa N. Lisa N. is offline

Default my printed document looks different from the document on the scree

I have a Word 07 document (created from scratch not converted from an old
version or WP). The document is printing as a three page document but appears
to be a four page document on the screen. I have checked the margins,
header/footer, window orphan, hidden text, section breaks and generally
reviewed the document. None of these things seem to be causing the problem
and nothing else is jumping out at me. I am completely stumped and would
appreciate any suggestions or answers to solve this problem. Thanks.