Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default my printed document looks different from the document on the s

OK - When viewing the document on screen what appears on the 4th page of
such documents? What is different about the content on paper once printed?
Is the content being fully printed on the 3 pages or is one of the 4 pages
being omitted from the printed copy? What about the settings in the Print
dialog - Scaling, perhaps? Are you possibly printing to a larger size of
paper than what your page size is set for? Is there anything the problem
docs might have in common?
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Lisa N." wrote in message
I do not know if this was done, however, I did check to see if needed to be
upgraded. It did not solve the problem. This is only happening with an
occasional document, not every time.

Thanks, L.
"CyberTaz" wrote:

Have you updated the print driver since upgrading to '07?
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

"Lisa N." wrote in message
I have a Word 07 document (created from scratch not converted from an
old
version or WP). The document is printing as a three page document but
appears
to be a four page document on the screen. I have checked the margins,
header/footer, window orphan, hidden text, section breaks and generally
reviewed the document. None of these things seem to be causing the
problem
and nothing else is jumping out at me. I am completely stumped and
would
appreciate any suggestions or answers to solve this problem. Thanks.