Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Parent/Child bulletted merge fields

You should use a report in Access. It is far easier and more capable than
Word for this type of thing.

However, if you are a masochist, see the "Group Multiple items for a single
condition" item on fellow MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...faq1.htm#DBPic

Or take a look at the following Knowledge Base Article

and at

http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Compou...poundMerge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"CCousins" wrote in message
The purpose of the document is to serve as a survey report, where the
survey
was collected in Access 2003 and the report will be developed in Word
2000.

The problem: From queries with two fields, Town and Comment, how can I set
up the Town field to be a parent to a list of bulletted comment fields?
As:

Town1
*Comment1
*Comment2
Town2
*Comment1
*Comment2
*Comment3
....etc.

I've searched the group, but I may be unaware of the right key words for
this problem.

Thank you in advance for your help!