Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Piper John[_2_] Piper John[_2_] is offline

Default Unwanted margin boundaries !

Thanx for the suggestion - I did try it but I get a fatal error and the
process aborts. Goes nowhere in a hurry !

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

See the article "Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page
when you open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003":
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Piper John" wrote:

Hi there,

JUST had a problem occur today that is driving me MAD.

In MS Word now I get what I call margin boundary markers - not sure of the
correct term. In all cases its when I am in print layout mode.

What it is looks like 2 sides of a square - and there is one at each corner
of the text area. Each has a different orientation and points into the area.
In many ways they are like the dotted "things" you see when you can click
on/off boundaries - where the lines will join them up.

The FRUSTRATING things a
1) I don't know how / why they are there today and not yesterday.
2) How I turn them OFF.

Can anyone help me please ??