Nevio

Default Changes have been made ..... , Normal.dot. Do you want to save cha

I use Windows XP Home SP and Office 2000, when I exit Word I get this message
"Changes have been made that effect the Global Templet, Normal.dot. Do you
want to save the changes", even though I haven't made any changes that may
affect the Normal.dot Global Templet. I click yes to save, but the message
re-appears each time Word is used and closed.
This may have occured after my recent installation of the scanning software
OmniPage V15, which by default added a small Tool Bar with 4 Icons to Word,
but I am not sure of the timing. Is this possible, and how do I get rid of
this annoying message?

Nevio