MysteryK

Default Exhibit Page in Word document

We have been trying to create an Exhibit page using numbers instead of A, B,
C, since we have about 68 exhibits. Upon creating the Exhibit page, we have
bookmarked the exhibit numbers within the document with index to cross
reference to the page numbers as well. There are 3 columns, Exhibit #,
Description (to be typed in later) and page numbers. Upon creating and
updating the Exhibit numbers, the numbers come out as Exhibit 1, 10, 11, 12,
etc. and then 2 is before 20, 21, 22, etc. and so forth. The page should
read numerically. Has anyone experienced this and figured out how to get the
numbers consecutively as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc. without making
manual corrections? Any assistance would be appreciated.