Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anisio Anisio is offline

Default An apparent corrupted file. How can I recover it?

I edited a file using word2003 and sent it via e-mail to a couple of
colleagues. Now I cannot open the file anymore but one of my colleagues can
open the very same file using a word2000 version. What the hell is going on
with the word2003? Note that I have run the repair office and nothing
changed. What might be wrong? Ah, no virus on my machine since the Macfee
updates itself every single day!

By the way the Word perfect can open the file after a long, very long open
cycle, while MSword just recover text with nonsense at all of the document
structure. Why?

Many thanks for anyone who could cast light upon the MSword that I've just
realised once again that is not perfect!

Anisio