Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

Default Why do check boxes fields in my email document vanish when sent?

Format:

Perhaps someone with more experience has a solution, but I don't think what
you're trying to do is possible. I think the body of your e-mail is supported
by Outlook, not Word. And it's Word that handles the form controls.

You may have to settle for sending the forms as a Word attachment.

Bear
--
Windows XP, Word 2000

"Format problems" wrote:

I've inserted a check box field into my email but when I send it the check
boxes do not appear. Is there a setting that needs to be changed?