Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Vickey Vickey is offline

Default Optical Mark Recognition/Last Page Mark

Thanks Doug for your response. I'm still confused, though, on how my folding
and stuffing machine will recognize that page 3 is the last page and fold. I
understand that's where the "mark" comes in that gets put on the last page -
so that the machine reads that mark and knows when to fold on the documents
that vary in pages.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Execute the merge to a new document and then run a macro containing the
following commands when that document is the Active Document. Each letter
will then be sent to the printer as a separate print job:

Dim i As Long
With ActiveDocument
For i = 1 To .Sections.Count
.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:="s" & i, To:="s" & i
Next i
End With

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Vickey" wrote in message
We have a custom made program that we use mailmerge with which creates
documents with different numbers of pages. Is there a way in Word to set
some
kind of "last page" mark or OMR mark that the folding and stuffing machine
can recognize?