Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Default Setting up a Book

Even grammer gets wrongly spelled!

"news" wrote in message
In message , Suzanne S. Barnhill
writes

It's just that every time I get his file
back, he's crapped it up with a lot of direct formatting because he
doesn't
know how to deal with the styles I carefully used. sigh

Oh Suzanne, how I sympathize! They should teach stylesheets in schools,
along with touch typing.

And the standard of English speling and grammer these days. It's
appalling! One document I edited a few years ago was so bad that in a
whimsical moment I added the warning:

This document is a draft and may contain errers, ommisions and dylsexic
typsos.

The client thanked me for adding the warning, but said it contained a
mistake: there should be a comma after "document" . I tittered politely at
the joke, until it slowly dawned on me that she meant it......

sigh

--
Ian