Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default what is a table box tool?

It could also be a simple nomenclature or language problem. Either the OP
doesn't know what it's called, or it's called something else in OP's native
language. I love a good mystery. I'll bet Agatha Christie would've made a
great MVP. ;-)

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Me neither. I thought g-n-o was taking the easy way out, myself. I was
wondering what sort of answer he would have sent to the OP's teacher.

so
all may benefit.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
Moreover... having used every version of Word that Microsoft has ever
published, I've never encountered anything in Word that's called a "table
box tool". There is a tool for controlling table borders, and there is a
text box tool for inserting text boxes. But it's not at all clear [to me,
anyway] which of these, if either, you mean.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote
in
message ...
We are here at your beck and call. Not only can we do your homework
for
you, but we can save you the trouble of turning it in too! Just give
us
your teacher's email address and your name, and we will submit your
homework assignment to your teacher directly. Package deal only
though.

what is a table box tool? wrote:

please answer my question..