Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] info@yvante.com is offline

Default MAIL Merge created from mailing labels

Hello All,

I'm working it. I have mailing labels that I want to convert over so I
can do mail merge but can't figure out how to change. I believe I
need to create a .csv file and then upload to mail merge because I
have one standard letter I'm using with alot of addresses already on
labels that I created in word?

So please assist me in changing those labels over so I can mail merge
and be on my way to freedom. I can see it working but can't change
over and there are much to many to manually add the data???

Thanks for your support in advance.

/r

Yvante's