Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hal Hal is offline

Default Help Suppressing a Footer

I just tried it again and it worked. Not sure what I was doing wrong. Thanks
for the assistance.

"Hal" wrote:

It did not work. Here is what I did. What did I do wrong?

I selected the text in the footer that I want on all pages except the last
one.
I used a CTRL X to cut it.
I typed IF PAGE NUMBER TOTAL PAGE NUMBERS ''

(Where PAGE NUMBER is the insert current page number function and TOTAL PAGE
NUMBES is the insert total number of pages function}

I pressed CRTL F9

I inserted the cursor between the quotation marks and inserted the text that
I had cut.

I pressed F9.

All that was left was the current page number.