Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default can you get a bullet point to cover several paragraph?

Use one of the List Bullet styles for your bulleted paragraphs and the
corresponding List Continue style for the continuation paragraphs. They have
an indent that matches the hanging indent of the bulleted style. You can
modify either or both styles to your preference wrt font, Spacing
Before/After, etc.

http://word.mvps.org

"alan" wrote in message
I have Word 2000, and I sometimes need to write an article with
several 'points', each point being so long that it has to be split
into paragraphs. I like to leave an empty line between paragraphs.

When I highlight it all, every paragraph gets a bullet point or
number.

Is there any way to make each number or bullet point cover several
paragraphs?

Thanks.