Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default how do I put info on both sides of page

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:43:01 -0700, Mystar1621
wrote:

I need to set up a document using Word 2007. I need to put information on
both sides of the page. All words that are left aligned move over when I want
to right align. How do I keep it from doing this?

There are two possible methods:

1. If each paragraph is only one line: Add a right-aligned tab stop at
the right margin (display the horizontal ruler, click the "L" button
at the left end twice so it becomes a backward "L", then click on the
ruler at the right margin). Type the words at the left, press the Tab
key, and type the words at the right. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...ettingTabs.htm for more
info.

2. Insert a two-column table. Turn off the table borders if you don't
want to see them. Select the right-hand column and set its paragraphs
to right-aligned. Type the left-aligned and right-aligned text into
the corresponding columns of the table.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman