martincrow martincrow is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Dhondt View Post
Do you really believe we aren't capable of reading lowercase characters?

Aren't signatures something your email program should take care of? This is
a discussion group on Word...

If you meant to ask for Outlook 2007, signatures can be added through
"Tools" = "Options..." = "Mail Format" tab = "Signatures..." button.

If you meant to ask for Microsoft Mail, signatures can be added through
"Tools" = "Options..." = "Signatures" tab.

For any other mail client, check the forum/newsgroup of that client.

Yves

"Denise Camara" wrote in message
I AM TRYING TO SAVE MY SIGNATURE, JOB TITLE, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND
STATE
, CITY AND ZIP CODE TO MY E-MAILS SO THAT EACH NEW E-MAIL IS ALREADY
PRE-SIGNED
Electronic signature can be added to the emails but some times they are not approved with out having a public key for it, and it depends on the document format, if you are sending an outlook document then follow this,From the Tools menu, Options, Mail Format, Signature, New, Right click over the white area where you type, Insert Image. Then continue to create the signature as you normally would.