Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do you get rid of paragraph symbols in a word document?

Click the ¶ button on the toolbar. (That's why it has that symbol, the same
as the paragraph mark...) See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

ksexyman wrote:
I don't know what buttons I pushed to make this happen, but now
whenever I press the return button in a word document the "paragraph
symbol" shows up. Also, instead of spaces between words, a dash
appears. How do I get rid of this and get back to what I call normal
format? Please Help!