Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Synapse Syndrome Synapse Syndrome is offline

Default Header only on first page - blank header on other pages

First of all, what is the main English Word newsgroup? I cannot seem to
find it on the MS newsserver.

I have made a letterhead template file (Word 2007), and ticked the box so
that the first page has a different header to the others. All the rest of
the pages have a blank header.

But the first page header area is about 2.5cm. While the rest of the pages
only have a blank header, they still leave a blank space where the first
page header is. If I try to change the space it changes for the first page
as well.

How can I have a large area for the first header, while keeping a small one
(same as the standard blank footer) for all the rest of the pages?

Thanks

ss.