Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Default Repeating same text in the same doc

Hi BER,

The easiest way to accomplish this is by using one ASK field in combination
with four REF fields; see Insert | Field...
You have to supply a bookmark with the ASK field. Type the name of that
bookmark in your REF fields and they will show what your user typed in the
ASK field.

Success,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfying answer to your question and you're logged in via
the Microsoft site, please click Yes to "Did this post answer the question?".

"BER" wrote:

I have a template which I use but the only entries I have to make is a
person's name but this name has to go 4 times in the doc. Is there any way I
can get the name to repeat in all 4 places once I put it in the first one e.g

John Ryan

I refer to the death of John Ryan

Please concact me re John Ryan

Please register John Ryan