Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jane

Default Repeating same text in the same doc

Hi,

I've used the information contained at this hyperlink. However, when I am
at step 10, I am confused. I don't know VBA, and am only following your
directions.

1. I presume where the "Text1" and "Text2" is written that I use the names I
have assigned to the text boxes? Do I use the inverted commas?
2. Where it says Range_, what goes after the underscore? I've read about
the Range command and I think it means for me to indicate the section of the
document to which the bookmark applies. My bookmarks appy throughout my
document.
3. Where it says ActiveDocument, do I type ActiveDocument, or does that mean
I enter the name of my Word document?
4. It says "Repeat the lines beginning with .Bookmarks for each bookmark".
Am I supposed to repeat the line beginning .InsertBefore for each bookmark?
5. On the line starting with .InsertBefore, am I supposed to be able to
select "InsertBefore" from the drop down menu that appears? It doesn't seem
to be there.
6. On the line starting with.InsertBefore, where it refers to TextBox 1, I
presume I am to include the names I have given each text box. Is there a way
to access the names of my textboxes rather than write them all down?

Thanks,

Jane

"Greg" wrote:

See: