Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Janelle Janelle is offline

Default Line/printing issues in tables

I am creating financial statements in Word 2007 using tables.

I am able to create a table with 4 to 5 columns and numerous rows. In the
last two columns I key numbers and dollar signs or lines. I am able to get
my numbers, lines and dollar signs to line up on my computer screen. Once I
print the financial statement, I am able to get the numbers and dollar signs
to line up but not the lines. This is an ongoing problem that I am hoping to
get cleared up soon. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.