Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can I run two version of MS Word/Office at the same time?

I am currently running both Office 2003 and Office 2007 on my PC and on my
laptop. I knew I would need to do that (client requirements) and need to
keep two licenses, so I purchased Office 2007 instead of upgrading Office
2003. So the "technical" answer to your question as regards PCs is yes you
can have two, or more, versions of Office installed on a single PC (except
for Outlook). I have even (quite accidentally) had two version of Word
running at once with no ill effects.

PamC

Jan14 wrote:
I have been using Office 2003 for several years and updated to Office
Ultimate 2007. I still need some of the functions that Office 2003 used for
my 30 students who are still using the older version. Question: Can I run
them both at the same on both MAC OS and Windows OS?