WES

Herb,
Thanks for responding. I did all you suggested and moe, then found out that
the problem cause was unrelated to all this. I don't know how I did it, but
somehow the "hide text" box got checked in Options causing previews to show
just a lot of graphics all over the place.
Live and learn.
Thanks again for trying to help.
--
WES

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Did you try choosing (from the menu) View - Print Layout or View - Normal?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"WES" wrote in message
For some reason I clicked on web page preview. In web page preview I see
only some graphics and no text and pages are shrunk and distorted. Now I
can't get a regular print preview, but it looks good in View, Print
Layout.
Also, I converted the file to a .pdf and the .pdf comes out the same as
the
distorted web page preview.
How can I get this document back to a regular non-web doc?
Desparate! Help! Thanks!
--
WES