Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
akkrug akkrug is offline

Default Multiple Line Drop Down Address in Word

Not sure how many addresses, but I believe it will be an online form. I'll
give Outlook a shot.

Great information as usual. Thanks Graham!
--
akkrug

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

How many addresses are we talking about?
Is this to be an on-line form?
It might be simpler to store the addresses in Outlook and insert them in the
document as required - eg by using the method at
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

akkrug wrote:
One of our users wants to have a drop down address consisting of the
Name on the first line, Address on line 2 and City, State, Zip on
line 3. The kicker is that he wants all three lines to show up as
one drop down item. He doesn't want to have to select each of the
three items from separate drop-down fields. Is there any way to do
this?

Thanks for the help.

Ken K. - 2191