Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Repost: Help with row shading / PDF output from mail merge (no attachment)

Re. the shading, I don't know where you set it, but to get rid of it I would
a. check each style (and some of them are character styles and augment
"Normal") and remove the 5% grey from the styles
b. select each paragraph - actually, I found myself displaying the field
codes, selecting each one, and removing the 5% direct formatting shading
that appears to have been applied, using Format|Borders and Shading.
However, it is late here and I started losing the plot some time ago...

I haven't really made any progress with the issue of shading+Acrobat. May be
able to look again tomorrow.

Peter Jamieson
"Lee Harris" wrote in message
here it is with courier new. The shading is now driving me mental. Where
the heck have I set it?

I can see in the list of styles that it seems to have acquired a 5% grey
pattern, but these arent alternate rows, merely alternate lines within the
cell of a table.

please see file here and HELP ME AAARRGGHHHH

http://www.bombersgolf.com/transfer/shade.doc

now with courier new font.

how on earth can it be possible for a PC "power user" (programmer) to not
be able to fathom this out!