Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
yusee_ygs

Default Force page break

I have a list of names and each name has a number of addresses associated
with it. The goal is to create a mail merge document that lists all addresses
for a name and then page breaks for a different name. ( Also the name should
not repeat it self for the different addresses ..see exmaple format below)
How do I force a page break when the name changes. I read a KB article that
described it but it assumes that we we can put a "check" number on the last
address that appears for that name. I dont know the number of addresses a
name would be associated with??

End results
Column 1 Column 2
John Smith Address1