Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can I set word count to not count words with three letters less?

Not without a macro, no. But this is a ridiculous stipulation. No one in the
real world counts words that way. It suggests that your instructor wants you
to avoid plain speaking and clarity (using honest Anglo-Saxon words) fill
your paper with obfuscatory fifty-cent Latin derivatives. It might be an
interesting challenge to write a paper that didn't *contain* any words of
three letters or fewer. g

"DianaHolmes" wrote in message
I have a paper to write for my Comp class. She will not count words with 3
letters or less. I need to write a 500 word paper. I need to know if there

is
a way to set word count to not count words with less then 4 letters.