Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aris Meneshian Aris Meneshian is offline

Default Captions in landscape.

Thank you Suzanne. I have to learn about frames which seems to be an
important item in dealing with captions. I have your article on this item
referred to me by Graham. Although it deals with headers and footers, it is
still important to me. I have to read it a couple of times to familiarize
myself with its contents.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can also change text direction in a table cell or frame, either of which
is visible to the Table of Figures.

http://word.mvps.org

"Aris Meneshian" wrote in message
I am trying to caption a landscape picture. The only way I am able to do is
open a text box. Is there a way of captioning without a text box so that
the
captions appears under the picture going vertically? I am using Word 2003
with Windows 7.

.