Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default File Save Location Default correction

Hi Kathryn,

I have in Tools -- Options -- File Locations... my files set to default
to the My Documents folder.

there are a number of options in this list. Which one is set to this location?

However, when I newly open MS Word -- it is defaulting to the Office folder
(in the Microsoft Directory).

Defaulting... Where are you seeing this (what context/dialog box)?

Did you upgrade over an earlier version, or is this a clean installation?

How do I reset this -- as it appeart to be set correctly.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org