Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Edie,

MS Works Suite 2000 is compatiple with MS Windows XP
http://works.msn.com

For specific questions on MS Works (other than using
MS Word) you may want to also post in the MS Works newsgroup
(links below)

=======
"EdieCas" wrote in message ...
I plan to buy a new computer with Windows XP installed. My question: Is
Microsoft Works Suite 2000 compatible with this version? The computer comes
with Corel WordPerfect® word processor installed. I am used to using this
version and have the disks.
--
LLet us know if this has helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP
*courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends8

A. Specific newsgroup/discussion group mentioned in this message:
or via browser:
http://microsoft.com/communities/new...blic.works.win

B. MS Office Community discussion/newsgroups via Web Browser
http://microsoft.com/office/communit...s/default.mspx
or
Microsoft hosted newsgroups via Outlook Express/newsreader