garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "White space between
pages" box | OK.

"cuencadillo" wrote:

In Microsoft Word, I seem to have lost the ability to edit the margin
settings of my vertical ruler on the left side of the screen. In the "print"
view, when I open up a new document, there is no blue "buffer" at the top of
the ruler on the left. Generally, I'd like the ability to start off a
document with about an inch margin at the top--somehow I seem to have lost
this capability! My old documents open up just fine--with the margin and
vertical ruler as it should be--but my new ones all start out with no top
margin. I don't even have the option of the double-ended arrow to try and
shift the ruler around. How do I get this option back?? Help! I need to write
my statement of purpose for grad school, and I'm feeling completely
out-of-sorts without my margins!