Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jeanne S Jeanne S is offline

Default font trouble shooting

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

The only way to guarantee that the recipient sees a document the way you
intend is to PDF the final document and then email as an attachment.

Have you created styles using the fonts or is all your text still in normal
style or based on normal style? Did you use manual formatting rather than
format styles? Are the styles set to Automatic Update? When you send the
document to your end user, they probably use the same styles formatted using
TNR as normal. Your styles then update themselves.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Jeanne S" Jeanne wrote in message
I'm working with MS Word 2002 SP3 version, I have a word report that I
formatted to use Arial 11 and 12 pt fonts. When I email this report to
our
customers when they open it, they see it as Times New Roman font and not
Arial font. Why? Someone mentioned that the 'default font ' the
recipient
has is causing this problem. We need to make sure our customers receives
only
Arial documents. Please advise.